User Environment Virtualization Technologies
- Logon Times
- Application Control
- Privelege Management
- Policy Management
- Image Management
- App Performance and Sserver Density
- File Sync And Share
RES ONE Workspace offers today’s digital workforce a better, more personal technology experience, while giving IT the control to increase security and reduce costs. Configuration and management are centralized, so IT can build workspaces that roam across devices, operating systems, delivery platforms and more.
Workspace management by RES goes far beyond profile management tools to deliver a consistent experience across desktop delivery platforms and a dynamic workspace with the right mix of apps and services to maximize the productivity of your workforce.
With RES ONE Workspace, enterprises benefit from:
- Personal and context-aware workspaces for each member of the workforce based on time, location, device and more for maximum productivity
- A highly empowered and secured mobile workforce for added flexibility
- Reduced disruptions to users during infrastructure changes and updates
- Granular security controls for apps and services to mitigate risks